"Welcome!" - Suji

Join us at #garachat and help take over the interweb!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yoooooooo

Errgh fictional characters twitters should be banned.I hate it when so called fans ruins my favorite characters's personality by assuming control of their favorite fictional character's life through the use of twitter.It is really irritating.The border of 2D and 3D should never be tempered with.Grrr.Stop making up lies.As supporter of fictional characters rights, i am really against creating twitters for fictional characters

____________________________

Why Midsomer Murders so awesome?It is an old long running detective series.It would bore some people to death but i really really like it.Tom Barnaby is kinda coool.I like Gavin Troy.I really feels bad when he left.Tom Barnaby will be replaced by his cousin.I don't want him to be killed off.Really.How will he left the series?I am really worried.

Oh wait http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/5833756/Interview-John-Nettles-on-Midsomer-Murders.html

phew.he is not gonna die afterall.GOOD

___________________________

I am recently addicted to Alizee's music.It all begin because i watch her video on youtube.I dont even know French

No comments:

Post a Comment