"Welcome!" - Suji

Join us at #garachat and help take over the interweb!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Logic Spell

Pardon my grammar but i feel if i focus on my grammar too much my thoughts will dissappear and i would forget about wtf i am going to write so yeah.Have mercy and good days.

_______________

Last two nights(Tuesday), i went to a haunted house.I paid RM 3 and had fun being shocked by fake ghosts.The unfunniest thing is i already used my logic spell (chanting that everything in that haunted house is fake and only man made) and it doesn't work until i get out from the haunted house.Some guy congratulated me for being so brave and doesn't scream unlike my friends.I only laughed.I don't remember how i laughed but i think i laughed because of the logic spell working its magic.So instead of screaming like little girl, i laughed like a crazy bitch to the ghosts.I mean the ghosts are pretty good...darn good.Especially the ghost that stood by the candle light near the exit.I laughed the hardest at that point.

Aaah i loooove haunted house.I remembered people often said real ghost would join the fake ghosts and you cannot tell apart which is the real ghost.To be honest, i am more afraid of evil people than ghosts and shit like that because evil people exist and can do real harm.

I just bought new headphones that came with mic.Now i can record my voice if only i know how.I want to play tongue twisters and listened back how well i did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment